I Just Spit Out Bacon Has Moved!

I Just Spit Out Bacon has moved!
You will be automatically redirected to ijustspitoutbacon.com in 5 seconds!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Roll Up (Part 1)

So here we are in beautiful Cape Cod, enjoying a vacation away from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles.  While we are here, my mom insisted on teaching me how to make her pie crust and roll up, because she was sick of being made fun of on the blog.  What resulted was the epitome of cooking with your mother, lots of butter and sugar, no real clear cut measurements, and cooking times that changed on the fly.  I wasn't planning on posting this video, but it was too hysterical not to share.  Thanks to videographer / editor extraordinaire Matt Jones and photographer Jordan Finley!!


Also take off your white wig and stop judging the utter disrepair that is our kitchen.  We had just finished making dinner and sometimes I'm like a tornado in the kitchen, and well, that generates a lot of dishes.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Great idea to include the video! I expect to see more now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things: 1) I miss you and 2) Be nice to your mother, she just made you a deliciously cinnamony masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete